< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
- Salary: 35k-45k DOE
Hanna Hats are proud to be a third-generation family business based in Donegal Town. Since 1924, we have supplied the world with handcrafted tweed headwear of the highest quality and craftsmanship. Each Hanna Hat is assembled by hand in our factory in Donegal by our incredible team of skilled cutters and machinists.
Purpose of the position:
We are now seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join our team. Working closely with the company directors, this is a fast-paced and comprehensive role involving management accounts, budgeting, forecasting & grants claims, but also day to day transactional/bookkeeping work.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Production of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- VAT and VIES Returns and managing grant claims
- Credit control management
- Monthly/weekly payroll
- Management of Sales & purchase ledgers
- General ledger maintenance and bank reconciliations
- Financial reporting
- Internal & external audit responsibilities
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), however part-qualified will also be considered if you possess significant management accounting experience.
- Circa 5 years post qualification experience required – previous experience working in a manufacturing environment a distinct advantage.
- Ideally possess a third level qualification in an accountancy or business-related field.
- Proficient IT skills with full versatility in accounts & payroll packages (e.g., SAGE Accounts and SAGE Micropay).
- Detail orientated with the ability to detect errors as they arise and resolve problems effectively
- Team player with a positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
If you are interested in joining a successful Irish business, please send an updated CV to Eleanor Hanna at firstname.lastname@example.org