< Back to results
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Administrator required to join one of Ireland fastest growing M&E Building Services companies located with the headoffice located in Carrick on Shannon, Co Leitrim. King and Moffatt has successfully delivered multiple large scale level two projects in Ireland, the UK & multiple locations in Europe. This Accounts Administrator role is joining an experienced team in a very fast paced environment.
- Processing of purchase order invoices in a timely manner, ensuring that invoices are matching to purchase order number, and appropriate approval is gained.
- Prepare month end reconciliations of supplier accounts to supplier statements.
- Placing orders with agreed suppliers in a timely manner, ensuring that project managers are kept up to date on delivery.
- Approval of supplier invoices. Create, maintain and present regular reports on material purchases.
- Set up credit agreements with suppliers in line with accounts payment terms
- Post all emailed purchase orders in the project file so that costs and specific agreements with suppliers can easily be cross referenced when signing invoices for payment.
- Order plant hire as requested, ensuring that clear on-hire and off-hire dates are agreed.
2.9 Ensure that Material Safety Data Sheets are obtained where required.
2.10 Where applicable seek advice from the EHSQ Manager on implications of materials and equipment purchased by the company, regarding their safe use and installation.
2.11 Maintain document management system as appropriate to role.
2.12 Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
2.12 This list is not exhaustive or exclusive.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 year experience in construction industry preferred
- Excellent organizational, communication and supplier management skills.
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, Fluency in German, and English,
- Third level business qualification or part qualified Technician or Accountant (desirable but not essential)
- High attention to detail