< Back to results
Analytical Scientist Technical Operations
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
Team Horizon has an exciting opportunity for an Analytical Scientist to join the Technical Operations team at our client’s high-potent commercialization and launch facility for small molecule API and Oral Solid Dose products in Sligo.
In this role you will lead method developments, validation activities and provide technical guidance on analytical investigations and optimizations.
Why you should apply:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities. Upgrade your work-life balance, the quality of life is amazing, less traffic more time for activities!
What you will be doing:
- Lead all aspects of analytical support for new products to the site.
- Evaluate and verify analytical methods across a range of techniques.
- Establish relationships with R&D and S&T group for effective knowledge transfer and to develop a concise understanding of analytical requirements
- Demonstrate scientific initiative and creativity towards continuous process improvement for product quality and yield.
- Support the Quality and EHS teams on cGMP procedures contributing to developing appropriate specification documents for raw materials, In-process, and finished products.
- Interpret all relevant regulatory directives/guidelines.
- Provide technical support for the purchase of new analytical equipment, developing protocols for pre and post-installation and operational qualifications
- Support the testing of all routine raw material, in-process, and finished product as per schedule and records are maintained to appropriate requirements.
- Transfer of assigned projects to QC Lab, ensuring comprehensive coaching and training is provided.
What you need to apply:
- PhD/Masters in Analytical Sciences or related subjects with 1-year experience or relevant Hons Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience working in cGMP and GLP environment.
- Experience operating to cGMP standards utilizing laboratory equipment.
- Expert in HPLC, GC, strong working knowledge of LCMS, GCMS, and XRD.
- Method development and validation experience.
- Previous experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is essential.
- Proven track record in an analytical role.