< Back to results
Applications Specialist (Clinical Applications)
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Clinical Application Specialist will work with the clinical applications team on the design and management of clinical trials for invitro diagnostics for the diagnosis of infectious disease.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To work with the clinical applications team on the design and management of clinical trials for invitro diagnostics for the diagnosis of infectious disease.
- To develop protocols and plans for clinical trials in line with ISO, IVDR and FDA requirements.
- To review and ensure all clinical performance data, files and associated documentation is maintained in line with ISO, IVDR and FDA requirements.
- To provide training & support to the applications team in the execution and management of clinical trials.
- To provide relevant training & support to clinical trial sites.
- Other duties as required
- PhD/MSc in Biological Science, Microbiology, Molecular Biology or similar.
- 2-3 years experience in Microbiology / Molecular Biology is essential.
- Experience in a regulated environment.
- Project delivery experience.
- Strong report writing skills and data management skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic worker.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on own initiative.
- Must be available to travel occasionally in Ireland/UK and overseas including overnight absences.
- Personal work planning and organisational skills.
- Full, clean driving license.
- Practical experience in microbiology, clinical laboratory or molecular biology highly desirable
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”