< Back to results
Business Analyst / Solutions Architect
- Full Time
- Remote hybrid
Are you a creative Business Analyst or Systems Architect, with strong problem-solving abilities and looking for an exciting new challenge?
Then this role could be for you.
It is a hands-on role, working alongside our Product Owner, on a desktop and mobile product. You will be able to bring your own skills to the role and help prepare for product evolution.
This role is to act interchangeably as a solutions architect and business analyst supporting the Product Owner for our core product. The role will include gathering development ideas and concepts from senior internal staff and translating these into instructions for developers to work on.
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Qualifications: BSc in Computer Science, IT, Business, or a related field
Location: Remote within Ireland, with occasional work in our Carrick-on-Shannon, HQ
Required Experience: 5+ years
– Working closely with the Product Owner, senior members of the sales team and business leaders to gather and interpret ideas into buildable product descriptions looking beyond the most obvious solution to help improve our end-user experience and performance of the product.
– Working with the Product UI/UX team to translate design ideas to a clear scope of work for the Dev Team.
– Ability to assess and prioritise technical issues and effectively communicate these priorities.
– Feed into the architectural design of the products we are creating along with other team members to ensure the maintainability, quality, performance, integration, and usability from both our customers and the company’s perspective. This means getting involved in database design, design patterns, frameworks, hosting requirements, user interface design etc.
Required Candidate Experience
– Experience in business analysis and have some experience in software development.
– The role requires innovative thinking to address client challenges to develop new features and functionality to deliver effective solutions.
– The ideal candidate will have an eagerness to keep up with and, where possible, ahead of industry standards and a willingness to encourage and bring others along with them.
– They should also have an eagerness to learn and to fit into a relatively small dynamic team that enjoys creating quality software and pushing the boundaries.
– Experience in a client-facing role would be a distinct advantage.
– An excellent communicator and an ability to bring new ideas to our company.
– The candidate must be able to translate a business need into well-documented and detailed user stories.
– Knowledge of project management methodologies would be advantageous.
– You will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
– We offer flexible working, life insurance and pension.
– We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area.
– We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
– Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at the email address above, or on our social channels.
Note: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third party recruitment agencies at this time.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centred around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and centre. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that have a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe. If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to email@example.com .