< Back to results
Business Development Manager- Munster
- Full Time
Develop and maintain an introducer network in Munster developing Asset Finance business from both the Car and Commercial sectors from key dealers and Vendors
Interact with business introducers, dealers, financial institutions and the sales support team to achieve agreed sales targets
Actively grow the client base and support the business through teamwork, can do attitude and self-motivation
Devise and implement agreed business development programmes, plans and activities in order to achieve defined new business targets and KPIs in the designated territory and segment (Car or Commercial), and to contribute to the Company’s overall business goals and objectives.
1. Business Development Planning
Develop, gain acceptance for and implement strategic & operating plans to generate profitable business from new and existing dealers in the assigned territory.
2. Customer Acquisition
Proactively pursue agreed business development plans and activities to identify and acquire profitable new dealers and meet defined lead generation, customer acquisition and revenues targets.
3. Customer Relationship Management
Build and maintain effective relationships with existing dealers / customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and maximise long-term relationship value.
4. Compliance and Regulation
Demonstrate the highest standards of professional conduct in all dealings with internal and external contacts; rigorously adhere to all external regulatory frameworks (within prescribed cost & risk parameters) and the company’s internal policies & procedures to preserve the company’s image and reputation in the industry.
5. Brand Awareness
Actively promote the company’s expertise, products, services and technology systems to build and reinforce our reputation as the leading online broker in the market.
6. Account Fulfilment
Support colleagues, as necessary, to facilitate excellent customer service and speedy drawdowns, whilst maintaining a primary focus on business development.
• Relevant qualifications to comply with Minimum Competency Requirements i.e. QFA or APA qualification or working towards this qualification
• Ideally possess experience within intermediary sales in an asset finance role
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work on their own initiative
• Ability to focus in fast paced sales environment
• Capacity to cover a large geographic area
• Strong relationship building and communication skills
• Full clean driving licence
The role comes with a competitive salary and bonus, expenses, mobile phone, laptop, Company Car and Pension Plan with an excellent package for the right candidate