< Back to results
Business Software Support Consultant
- Full Time
This position has been filled
Based in Boyle, Co. Roscommon since 1988, Trojan IT has operated successfully in Ireland for over 30 years and have established ourselves as one of Ireland’s leading IT solutions provider, offering Managed IT Support Services to SME’s, Public Bodies, and multinational clients. We understand the integral role IT plays in all organisations and how essential it is to have an IT Partner that will ensure the optimal running of our client’s IT Systems and the security of their data.
Due to increased growth and demand for our services we have a number of positions available for suitably qualified and experienced personnel that are interested in providing accounting software solutions for our clients.
We are currently recruiting for enthusiastic Business Software Support Consultant’s to support our software clients.
The Business Software Support Consultant is responsible for the implementation of Accounting Software Systems as well as providing support to clients on accounting / bookkeeping and system issues. This role would suit a solution focused, self-starter.
Duties and Responsibilities
What your role will involve:
- Implementation of Accounting Software, to include business process reviews project management, data migration and training of end users.
- Provision of customer support dealing with general queries by phone and e-mail regarding system issues, connectivity problems, general how to’s.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing issues in a timely manner.
- Taking ownership of customer projects and issues.
- Documenting information through call / ticket logging system.
- Continual upskilling on advancements in the systems and industry trends.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A day to day working knowledge of Accounting or Business Management Software systems
- A strong accounting knowledge, with an Accounting Technician or similar qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Customer training experience.
- Full clean driving licence.
Desirable but not essential
- Experience implementing accounting solutions
- Previous experience in a customer support role and have no issue taking ownership of customer issues.
- Diploma for Accounting Technicians or similar qualification.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance based incentives.
- Full on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Employer pension scheme.
- Flexible working environment.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.