< Back to results
Chief Technology Officer
- Full Time
Kyzentree, a Galway-based technology company, is looking for a highly motivated, capable and experienced Chief Technology Officer to lead our software development team.
We are working with innovative manufacturing companies of all sizes, from small single site plants to multinational, fortune 500 companies. We have so many exciting plans for our business and product in the coming months and years. So, if you have experience working in a senior technology role and have a burning desire to become a key player in a young, ambitious company, then please get in touch.
We are looking for a Chief Technology Officer to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of our business. You will communicate with employees, stakeholders and customers to ensure our technology solutions are used to maximum effect and to identify opportunities to continually evolve our product offering. You will have a hands-on approach, willing to get stuck into any aspect of the business that can help us to grow.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. We expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with overall business goals
- Lead Kyzentree’s software development and maintenance team
- Build quality assurance and data security processes based on international best practices
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Develop API integrations between Kyzentree’s software and other cloud based applications, e.g. ERP, MES/MOM, OEE and Business Intelligence systems
- Translate customer needs into technology solutions in ways that are scalable across all users
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Monitor KPIs to assess technological performance and usage
- Contribute to the full-stack development of our software, front and backend, in a hands-on way
Skills & Experience Brief
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in commercially orientated Software Development, i.e. technical contribution, technical coordination, supporting roadmap definition and product backlog management
- An understanding of Cloud deployed manufacturing software applications, e.g. Cloud ERP, Cloud MES/MOM and OEE software
- Full stack experience in developing web applications
- Excellent communication skills in the English language. Ability to speak and adapt content to suit both commercially orientated and technically orientated colleagues and customers
- Ability to translate business requirements into practical design and technical solutions alongside user experience designers
- Ability to work in and manage agile software development cycles
- Knowledge of technological trends to build technology strategy
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research
- Leadership and organizational abilities to develop a cross-functional technology team
- Problem solving and can-do attitude
- Hands-on familiarity with and ability to speak competently about…
- Amazon Web Services tools
- PostgreSQL database
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants to develop their career in a small but growing company with big ambitions to scale internationally. You will work alongside true innovators with a can-do attitude. You will be given as much responsibility and opportunities to grow as you are comfortable with.
Our philosophy is that going to work should be enjoyable and that hard work, creative thinking, and tenacity are important qualities for all of our team members. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest technology solutions on the market and to shape the future direction of Kyzentree.
Kyzentree offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, with a competitive salary and benefits. We are ideally looking for a candidate in Ireland, who can work at least two days per week from our Galway office, with the option to work remotely the rest of the time.
About 5 years ago we were working on a project for a client to drive significant improvements in productivity across the entire manufacturing floor. We relied on the tried and tested lean-sigma tools to deliver the necessary improvements. Powerful tools that have been around for decades. During this time, we began to realise that there was a better way to use these paper and spreadsheet based tools. So we decided to make them digital.
Kyzentree is a SaaS technology company that is bringing digital transformation to the world of operational excellence. We have merged our collective expertise in lean-sigma, manufacturing operations and software to change how lean tools are used on the manufacturing floor.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in operational excellence and software development. We are working with companies big and small, including some of the world’s top multinationals in the medical device, pharmaceutical and food & beverage sectors. We are looking for innovative people with a can-do attitude to join our team. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.