< Back to results
- Full Time
Are you an experienced content writer looking for career progression opportunities in a fast-growing, global tech company? Maybe you’re a rising star seeking the lead role in creating content?
We’re looking for a collaborative, energetic individual to drive our content marketing and communications to the next level. The ideal candidate will be someone who understands the importance of building an emotional connection with their target audience through long-form and short-form content, including email, web, ads, and social media platforms.
If you embrace storytelling through a mix of original copy and a compelling call to action, we want to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Qualifications: A Degree in journalism, English, communications, or equivalent experience
Location: Remote within Ireland, and occasionally at our HQ in Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim
Experience: 3+ years
- Produce high-quality, engaging, and accessible content for a variety of stakeholders and platforms
- Create emotional connections between our brand and potential customers through powerful storytelling
- Research and understand the needs of our target audiences through collaboration with internal teams, industry experts, and external stakeholders
- Support sales enablement materials such as proposals, follow-ups with potential and current customers, presentations, and other marketing materials as needed
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within specified deadlines
- Help to measure and report on the performance of content and provide ongoing optimizations to improve performance
- Contributing to the broader content marketing strategy and use it to inform your decisions
- Keep up with industry trends and leveraging new content and digital marketing tactics and strategies
- Act as a brand guardian when it comes to messaging and tone of voice and ensure consistency of application across all channels
Required Skills and Experience:
- A Degree in journalism, English, communications, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in B2B content/copywriting, preferably in the tech industry and with a solid portfolio of work
- Exceptional, English language, verbal and written communications skills, and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent organizational / time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Experience in digital content writing, keyword research, and search engine optimization (SEO) would be a distinct advantage
- You are a problem solver who brings fresh, original thinking to company and customer problems
- The ideal candidate will be someone with a high degree of emotional intelligence who understands B2B audiences
- The ability to work independently and be an effective team player in a cross-functional environment
- Proficiency in MS Office is essential, while experience using email marketing tools and WordPress or similar CMS would be desirable
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
- We offer flexible working, life insurance, and pension.
- We have progressive learning and development policies and support employees in this area.
- We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives, and are committed to our local community and local charities.
- Opportunities to travel (when possible) are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to email@example.com. Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Ireland. If you have any questions about the role, feel free to contact us at the email address above, or on our social channels.
Note: Cora Systems do not require the assistance of third-party recruitment agencies at this time.
Learn more about Cora
Our story, your potential
Founded in Ireland in 1999 Cora is now a worldwide leader in providing enterprise project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions to global organizations and government agencies. We partner with these enterprises to supercharge their journey from strategy to execution through our pivotal PPM solutions.
Our culture is centered around our clients – and establishing a deep understanding of their business challenges to invent solutions to meet their needs. We love solving problems and have been nurturing a relentlessly curious, people-centric business since our inception. We’re passionate about designing enterprise portfolio solutions that are built to deliver exceptional results for our clients.
We put our customers front and center. We take ownership and we take personal initiative to bring about positive results. We grow and develop ourselves and our colleagues. We have a positive and can-do attitude. We are ambitious with contagious energy and a collaborative spirit. We treat everybody with respect, always. We are curious, we step off the path, defy convention, and act, unlike others.
Our people, our passion
We have a dynamic and driven team that has a passion for client success. We have and continue to build a world-class team around the globe.
If you feel that you have what it takes to be part of the Cora team, please send your CV and a few words about why this role interests you to firstname.lastname@example.org