< Back to results
Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Our Client, a leading medical device company based in Galway is looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team. As a Continuous Improvement Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for implementing Lean principles within the organisation.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Implement the principles of Lean within the organisation.
- Support business units to achieve/exceed desired service levels, inventory reduction, lead time reduction and efficiency improvement objectives through the implementation of lean initiatives.
- Support, mentor and coach teams in the implementation of lean tools and techniques.
- Provide training and Coaching on Lean Methodologies.
- Value stream mapping and process mapping.
- Work observation,analysis and identification of improvement opportunities.
- Develop Standard work within the organisation.
- Prepare training exercises with a view to training production and support staff on lean principles.
- Facilitating and Leading Kaizen events.
- Degree ideally in the Industrial Engineering field or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and coach, lead and direct a diverse team required.
- Demonstrated solid performance, leadership in Lean.
- Work Measurement experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the company.
- Experience in AutoCAD would be an advantage.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”