< Back to results
Continuous Improvement Manager
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Our Client, a leading Medical Device Company in Galway is hiring a Continuous Improvement Manager.Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the successful candidate will have the knowledge and experience to lead, design, develop, and deliver tasks, projects and programs across the Company. The applicant will be a passionate “Lean” practitioner, with direct experience, looking for a new challenge.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Leading the continuous improvement (CI) program, through example and practice.
- Developing annual Policy Deployment plans which feed into our overall mission and vision for the company.
- Leading events, (TQM, Kaizens, VSM, A3, 5S etc) and systemising the output.
- Train, support, and coach everyone in the company in, Lean systems thinking, culture, behaviours & methodologies.
- Mentoring those who wish to achieve higher accreditations (lean systems Green & Black Belts).
- Working, with every team across the company, to deliver Year-on-Year saving through excellent project execution.
- Marketing the program across the company and providing updates and reports to sister sites.
- Bringing the organisation to a level where it is recognised as a COE for Lean.
- Promote Health & Safety in everything you do, leading by example.
- Ensuring that “Sustainability” is a theme at the forefront of every project and task.
- Keep your skills current and be conversant with the latest developments in technologies and materials which are relevant to the Company’s business.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These ‘other duties’ will be agreed with Management prior to any assignment.
- Demonstrable background in Continuous Improvement with a minimum of 3yrs experience leading in a ‘Lean’ role.
- Will have attained a Green or Black belt in lean systems.
- Engineering Degree/Masters (preference for TQM/Lean)
- Engaging personality, capable of bring people together to form strong productive teams.
- Have command of the subject and be able to represent the organisation on any forum.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”