< Back to results
- Full Time
- Design, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical control systems.
- Responsibility for installation and commissioning of automated systems.
- Troubleshooting problems encountered in the daily operation of automated equipment, implementing corrective measures and proposing preventative measures.
- Responsible for supporting projects, including, design, configuration, change control and validation.
- Support critical systems and ensure their high availability reducing unplanned downtime.
BSc. in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Industrial Automation, Control Systems or equivalent relevant industrial experience. Minimum 3 years experience in the following:
- PLC’s (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Elau, Mitsubishi).
- HMI’s/SCADA (FactoryTalk View, WinCC, Ignition, Osi-Pi).
- Industrial Networks
Experience in the following would be an advantage:
- Robotics (Fanuc, ABB, Kuka, Staubli)
- Servomotors, Servo Controllers and Variable Speed Drives.
- Vision/Inspection Systems (Cognex, Keyence)
- Safety Systems (Safety PLC’s, Safety sensors, relays and scanners)
- Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- CAD packages – (AutoCAD, Eplan, WSCAD or similar)
The following skills would be required:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills