< Back to results
- Full Time
BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Credit Controller for our client who are growing their finance team due to continued growth during a very exciting time for the organisation.
As Credit Controller, you will be responsible for the management of the Debtors Ledger and dealing with customer queries.
You will report directly to the CFO, and this is an excellent opportunity to further develop your accounts and credit control experience in a fast-paced environment.
Ideally, the successful person will have 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Manage the Debtors Ledger, ensuring that it is up-to-date.
• Contacting members via phone, emails and letters requesting payment.
• Dealing with member account queries.
• Issue all invoices, credit notes and monthly statements from the Accounting System.
• Daily posting of all payments/refunds onto the Accounting System.
• Risk assessment reports on new account customers.
• Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Processing payments and agreeing payment conditions.
• Opening New Accounts.
• Adhoc reports for the CFO.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a credit control role.
• Experience in using an accounts ERP eg Sage, Sap & MS Excel
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV