< Back to results
- Full Time
BenchMark Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit a Credit Control specialist/Accounts Assistant. This is a permanent opportunity which will entail working in a varied role to provide back-up assistance to a busy and dynamic Finance department.
• You will be responsible for Cash collections on all accounts.
• Ensuring the Credit Policy is adhered too.
• Making Outbound calls for Credit Control
• Achieving Targets & KPI’s for Cash Collections
• Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices.
• Liaising with customers and setting up pay-plans.
• Managing outstanding debtors
• Customer Service queries & query resolutions
• Responding to & sending emails
• General reporting & Administration
• Investigate, resolve and, where necessary escalate aged debt issues.
• Adhoc duties as required.
• A minimum 2 years’ experience in a credit control environment.
• Ambitious, energetic, and motivated individual.
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Outlook, experience of ERP systems.
• Adaptable & work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.