< Back to results
Credit Team Leader
- Full Time
We have an opportunity for an experienced Team Leader to join our Credit (B2B) team in a hands on role providing front line leadership to a small team. The successful candidate will be responsible for risk management to maximise sales whilst protecting the business from unnecessary commercial risk and timely collection of balances owing the company.
- Day to day support of the B2B team to address queries, questions and support individual growth and development
- Drive and promote excellence to “get it right first time” with Account Managers and Direct Reports
- Build a team environment focusing on personal development, accountability and inclusivity
- Dispute management within the team and with Account Managers
- Scheduled ledger reviews of overdue customers with direct reports on B2B
- Lead quarterly performance reviews for direct reports.
- Reduce overdue debtor balances on an ongoing basis in line with monthly targets
- Credit Risk analysis to include review and interpretation of credit reports
- Management of credit limits in line with credit policy & credit insurance policy guidelines
- Drive query resolution through close liaison with all other internal departments
- Proactive, effective communication with all customers
- Relationship management with internal and external stakeholders.
Skills & Attributes
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills & good working knowledge of Outlook
- SAP competency
- Problem solving skills, thinking outside the box is a prerequisite
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Accuracy and attention to detail are essential
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Numerate with an ability to analyse data
- Ability to work as part of a hard working team to meet deadlines and targets
- Institute of Credit Management Certificate/Diploma (preferred)
- ILM 3 Certificate in Leadership (preferred)
- 4+ years Credit experience (preferred)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Credit Team Leader, or apply via LinkedIn.