< Back to results
Customer Service Manager
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
BenchMark Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an Online Customer Service Manager with an innovative and growing organisation, and a market leader in their field.
This role would suit a talented and experienced Online Customer Service Manager to be based with a proven track record of managing a busy customer service environment to support channels such as Web, Email and Phone.
The ideal candidate must be problem solver and resourceful in assisting customers and dealing with the smooth running and further development of our expanding online business and customer service department.
• Leading by example and managing a team of customer service agents.
• Managing high volume, queries predominantly via web / e-mail from our customers around the country.
• Offering administration support to all retail outlets nationwide.
• Liaising with the logistics department to ensure a smooth home delivery service for all our customers.
• Ensuring customers receive an excellent Customer service experience at all stages, through the support of the department.
• Dealing with customer grievances according to company policies and procedures.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the similar role from either Call Centre or a Customer Service Department.
• Proven experience in managing people and developing top-performing teams.
• Proven track record in driving change; and improving processes within a fast-paced environment.
• Extremely organised with an eye for details.
• Ability to prioritise time and tasks as efficiently as possible.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Friendly personality with professional telephone manner.
How to apply
Simply contact Tara on 091-394175 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.