< Back to results
Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
30 Years Young And Still Learning
We’ve had a year to rebuild and rethink our hiring practices for a remote world, and even after 30 years we’re still learning! Never did we think our entire team would move to a fully remote working experience. But we are (for now) and guess what…we’re busier than ever! So busy that WE are hiring – a Digital Marketing Coordinator!
Even though this new world we’re living and working in isn’t what we had planned or envisaged, we’ve made some great memories along the way, from group HIIT training with Jess O’Driscoll, to Yoga with Izzy Hodder, and Boxercise with Pure Health, not forgetting our Virtual Cuppas across the offices organised by our Wellness Warriors, who are in fact, real-live Warriors! Last month each of our team members walked 100km to raise funds for our charity partner, The Irish Hospice Foundation. And we’ve lots more planned for the rest of the year!
It must be said, we miss our annual get-togethers. There’s an almost ‘family reunion’ type feel to them…BUT…they WILL happen again, and we want YOU to be there when they do!
If this sounds like a company you would like to be part of, then contact our Marketing Manager, Hollie Hastings, for further information on the role.
- Oversee company social media channels, monitor and present analytics associated with performance across LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Contribute to SEO and Google Ads marketing initiatives with keyword optimisation
- Set up online events and webinars, registering participants and sending out event communications
- Administration of monthly/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys and data reporting
- General website upkeep and content creation
- Create eye-catching graphics and visually compelling marketing material
- Gather and present market insights and data requests for external stakeholders
- Perform other duties as required and assigned by Marketing Manager
- Degree level qualification in Business or Marketing
- 1years’ experience working in a Marketing or Digital Marketing-related role is desirable
- Solid understanding of digital advertising and an interest in online paid promotional tactics
- Acute attention to detail and copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Content Management Systems, Canva, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey and email marketing platforms such as MailChimp/Campaign Monitor is an advantage
- Understanding of platforms such as Google Ads, Search Console and Analytics is preferred
- An interest in graphic design and video production would be beneficial
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and attractive performance-based annual bonus
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Disability Benefit/Income continuance,
- Maternity/Paternity Assistance
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- 22 days Annual Leave increasing with service
- Annual Leave Purchase Scheme
- Clearly defined career path with extensive learning and development programme
- Educational assistance
- Customer Service Awards, Anniversary Awards (5 years, 10 years, 15 years..)
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Active wellness programme and Volunteer Hours
For a confidential discussion or to apply, please contact our Marketing Manager, Hollie Hastings.