< Back to results
- Full Time
We are looking for an EHSQ Advisor required to join one of Ireland fastest growing M&E Building Services companies located with the headoffice located in Carrick on Shannon, Co Leitrim. This is an integral role joining an experienced team in a very fast paced environment and this position would require alot of travel in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe.
We pride ourselves on being a full building services solutions provider. We have over 40 year tradition of excellence, hard work, and can-do attitude when providing building services to the construction industry. King and Moffatt has a vast portfolio of projects in Ireland, UK & Europe in the following sectors: industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical, food processing, logistics distribution centres.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Ensure that company EHSQ policies and procedures are fully implemented.
· Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, codes of practice including the following ISO Standards (9001:2015,45001 :2018,14001:2015) .
· Compiling RAMS for all projects and ensuring adherence to RAMS and task specific SPAs.
· Actively participate in the promotion of a positive health, safety, quality and environmentally conscious culture across the entire Group.
· Investigate and follow up on all non-compliances, accidents incidents and near misses.
· Conduct regular review on corrective actions arising from all non-conformances.
· Conduct site inspections weekly.
· Ensure internal audits are completed regularly on projects, procedures and sites.
· Report on the EHSQ performance of project teams and subcontractors and make recommendations to ensure safe working conditions to EHSQ Manager.
· Review all EHSQ related documentation submitted by contractors and sub-contractors.
· Assist in the compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual EHSQ reports including frequent memo’s and bulletins.
· Collate accident statistics and undertake trend analysis.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge including gaining membership to IOSH, attending educational conferences, reviewing professional publications, establishing professional networks.
· Create and maintain K&M document management system as appropriate to role.
· Assist in development of EHSQ training requirements for all departments.
· Assist in the development and roll out of various EHSQ training programmes as required.
· Assist with the completion of NISO award submission, as well as the completion of Supplier documentation
· This list is not exhaustive or exclusive.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Health and Safety.
Knowledge of third party accreditations (ISO 45001:2018, ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and Safe T Cert).
FETAC Level 6 Manual Handling Trainer, VDU Assessor desirable.
Minimum of one years’ experience in Construction industry
Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Ability to work on own initiative
Driving license and own transport.
SUPERVISORY REQUIREMENTS AND DEPUTY
This role is supervised by the EHSQ Manager.
Some travel is required. Expectation is that this would not exceed 80% of total working time on average.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent