< Back to results
- Full Time
- On site
Team Horizon currently has an exciting opening for an experienced Engineering Technician to work on a new Biologics facility. The technology on the site will include Aseptic Fill Finish equipment, Lyophilisation equipment and Anti-Body Drug Conjugate technology. As Engineering Technician, you will support site pharma operations to maximize availability and reliability of pharma equipment.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Participating in design and process project conversations to ensure reliability by design is built in prior to equipment arrival
- Active Participation in Factory Acceptance testing at vendor sites, Site Acceptance Testing and commissioning and qualification of equipment
- Ensuring proactive high performance of day to day preventative and demand maintenance activity to maintain manufacturing and utility equipment
- Owning and preparing, preventative and predictive maintenance for new pharma equipment being installed and approval of these procedures on Maximo
- Liaising with Internal/External Engineering Personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining trouble shooting and installing/commissioning equipment
- Implementation of equipment/process upgrade in an environment of continuous improvement
- Support the Production Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the output and yield requirements
- Comply with the EHS policy and procedures and demonstrate EHS best practices in all work activities
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Relevant Engineering or Trade Qualification required (Degree Preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a Pharmaceutical or Biologics manufacturing environment.
- Fill Finish manufacturing experience
- Proven problem-solving ability on complex equipment
- Proven instrumentation/PLC trouble shooting ability
- Total commitment to Quality and maintaining a high standard of work at all times.
- Knowledge of policies and regulatory requirements ensuring compliance with cGMP and ISO/FDA regulations.