< Back to results
- Full Time
- On site
Team Horizon currently has an exciting opening for an Engineering Technician to work on our client’s manufacturing facility.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Advancing performance of the site.
- Partnering with Operations to ensure daily production is met.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on routine maintenance of all areas of responsibility regarding equipment and process.
- Collaborating with equipment vendors.
- Driving the site maintenance excellence programme.
- Fabrication of ad hoc mechanical and electrical parts to ensure efficient repairs, upgrades, maintenance.
- Participating in project teams and completing assigned projects/tasks.
- Providing technical support to operations to ensure production schedule is achieved including optimization of moulding and assembly process.
- Providing technical support to operational and strategic projects
- Documenting all activities in line with cGMP requirements.
- Participating in continuous improvement programs
- Executing of routine manufacturing documentation, commissioning and validation protocols on an ongoing basis.
- Providing an efficient maintenance service to include moulds/ moulding M/C’s, Assembly and Test Equipment.
- Performing equipment Calibration per procedural requirements.
- Updating the Maintenance and Calibration systems and ensuring compliance.
- Interpreting electrical and mechanical drawings for decision making and improvements.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of day-to-day technical issues in:
Injection mould machine and tooling – Equipment, Process, Electrical/Mechanical tasks.
Assembly (automatic and semi-automatic) – Equipment, Process, Electrical/Mechanical process, control systems.
- Maintaining the overall cGMP of the production areas.
- Delivering of all work utilizing Maximo management system