< Back to results
- Full Time
BenchMark Recruitment are delighted to be working with an established organisation in Mayo to identify a sharp and ambitious financial analyst to take on an all-encompassing finance role. Working within a dynamic and fast paced environment, you will play a key role in the business as the company continues to expand.
You will be part of the FP&A team reporting to the Group FP&A Manager. This role offers an exciting opportunity for a candidate that wants to broaden and develop their, while raising their profile by collaborating with multiple teams across the company.
• Responsible for the production and maintenance of financial forecasting models. This role will understand the factors driving growth, success, and ensuring forecasts and planning reflect this.
• Develop a deep understanding of industry trends, economics and key financial drivers across their customer base and regions.
• Building and maintaining data Prediction models that drive business insights and improve business outcomes.
• Providing analysis against sales budgets and previous periods, identifying risks and opportunities, and effectively communicating results to senior leadership in order to influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions.
• Play a key role in the group sales target setting process and maintenance of these targets.
• Produce the Group KBI report for the management team highlighting key trends within the business.
• Working in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Teams on specific high impact projects and ad hoc financial analysis.
• Assisting in detailed Financial and Commercial due diligence on key projects.
• Driving continuous improvement of processes, including implementation of best practices and automation initiatives through collaboration with our technology teams.
• Responsibility for accuracy of the weekly and monthly sales results. Close off month end group sales and gross profit statements as part of the financial month end close.
• Part qualified / Qualified with ACA, ACCA, AICPA & CIMA.
• Strong Understanding of Financial Structure, i.e. P&L, Balance Sheets and cashflow.
• Pro-active attitude with the ability to problem solve.
• Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail.
• Experience in planning, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis an advantage.
• Familiarity with models and data analytics tools an advantage.
How to apply:
Simply contact Mark Brandon on 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.