< Back to results
Financial Accountant (Contract) – Hybrid Working
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
BenchMark Recruitment are currently looking for a Financial Accountant on an initial contract basis with and exciting and innovative organisation in Galway.
You will report to the Finance manager, and this is a well-rounded role which offers good exposure.
• Production of timely and accurate monthly management accounts with relevant variance analysis.
• Prepare Balance sheet and ensure that all reconciliations are performed, reconciled, and reviewed monthly.
• Maintaining the fixed asset process including the setting up of new assets, disposals, and monthly reconciliations
• VAT returns, Intrastat and quarterly Vies Returns.
• Intercompany Recs.
• Accruals & Prepayments.
• Dealing with year-end audit and preparation of complete year-end audit file for external auditors.
• Other Ad hoc duties.
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/ACMA/CPA.
• Minimum 2 years industry experience.
• Ability to work on own initiative and multitask.
• Excellent Analytical and communication skills.
• Advanced excel skills.
How to apply
Simply contact Mark Brandon at 0860677156 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.