< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
- Salary: DOE
Our client is currently recruiting for a Financial Director to drive their financial planning based in Roscommon.
· Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the companies’ operations and working closely with the MD in the ongoing development of the business.
· Supervise all finance personnel
· Monitoring cash flow and financial transactions and financial performance of the business and report to the management team.
· Implementing internal audit programs
· Work collaboratively in the preparation of annual budgets
· Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results, conduct risk management
· Conduct profit and cost analyses
· Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
· Recommend cost-reducing solutions
· Contracts and margin management
· Retaining constant awareness of the companies’ financial position
· Systems and process improvement
· Managing external relationships with Banks, insurance brokers, auditors
· Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
· Preform risk management by analysing the companies’ liabilities and investments
· 4+ years’ experience working as a Financial Director or Head of Finance or relevant experience in a similar role.
· Previous experience working in the construction sector would be ideal
· Recognised accounting qualification
· Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant qualification
· Ideal candidate must be well versed in all aspects of financial management.
· Hands on experience with budgeting and risk management
· Excellent leadership skills and manage the Accounts team
· Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
· Excellent IT Skills in particular in Excel, Sage