< Back to results
- Full Time
Clubforce has transformed the way sports clubs are managed. We provide the market leading club management platform, used by teams worldwide to unify their membership, to take the pain from admin and to drive fundraising forward. Clubforce technology allows volunteers, parents and players to work together more effectively and receive information at the right time so every member can participate to their best.
The Clubforce development team is seeking an experienced and ambitious Front-end developer to join our growing team. We are agile in a collaborative work environment and we operate without the typical internal delays or red tape you may find in larger organisations. This allows us to make decisions quickly and harness our fail-fast, continuous improvement mindsets.
What You’ll Do
At Clubforce, the Front-end Developer will:
- Collaborate in the design, development, testing and maintenance of our software products
- Liaise with design team and translation of the UX wireframes/mock-ups into live code to deliver smooth and intuitive UX experience for our users
- Work with product owners and internal stakeholders to address technical & design requirements to provide solutions
- Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation defining how the application looks and performs
- Improve and optimize our website for maximum speed and scalability
- Document and record tasks and activities through Confluence, Jira, Figma and other support tools
What We’re Looking For
Clubforce has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and strive to continuously improve our technology. On our team we aim to work smart, be humble, learn every day and above all collaborate.
We are looking for a strong front-end developer to help drive our products forward with exposure to the latest frameworks and best practices. If you have full stack ability with API experience fantastic!
- Passionate in their work and wanting to excel
- Excellent time management
- The ability to be autonomous
- Eager to learn more and share knowledge especially
- Always shows a positive attitude
- Comfortable working from home or in the office
Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Development, related field or relevant work experience.
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Able to plan, design, implement, test and deploy
- Able to interact in multi functional Scrum teams in an agile environment
- Strong experienced with Angular 10+
- Experienced with Object Oriented Programming
- Experienced with GIT
- Experienced with Responsive Web App and mobile first approach
- Strong knowledge and ability to write complete unit tests with TDD techniques
- Good understanding of client and server side rendering
- Understanding of page performance importance and related techniques
- Good understanding of software engineering concepts such as: common data structures and algorithms, design patterns, database concepts, REST services, etc.
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Nice to have:
- Familiar with E2E Testing / Protractor / Cypress
- Experience with PWA
- Exposure to NgRx (Redux-pattern) or other state management libraries
- Familiar with CI/CD
- Familiar with Material Design
- Exposure to Docker to run apps in containers
- Familiar with web security, SEO and accessibility
- Familiar with NativeScript and mobile apps
- Familiar with Figma
- Familiar with BDD & Behat