< Back to results
Technical Customer Support Specialist
- Full Time
At CitySwift, we are building a world-class team to digitally transform public transport in major cities around the world. CitySwift is a Cloud-native, specialist data engine for modern bus networks. We optimise urban bus networks using Big Data and Analytics. Ultimately, we improve the reliability of services while simultaneously reducing operator costs, resulting in a win-win for both passengers and operators!
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Technical Customer Success specialist role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a brilliant team in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You will have the chance to influence and shape our Technical Customer Support, Customer Experience & Product Strategy that will drive customer growth and retention, supporting the delivery of the organisation’s strategic objectives
We will ask you to:
- Be a primary technical support owner dedicated to CitySwift Key Accounts
- Build trusted relationships with clients by becoming a subject matter expert on their business and the CitySwift Platform.
- Deliver a Gold Standard Support Experience (fast, smart, concise, human, accurate, and informed)
- Complete data analysis to report the accuracy of CitySwift’s products, in addition to diagnosing any technical/data issues.
- Investigate and diagnose data discrepancies & data validation.
- Lead projects to implement/improve the process and technical solutions that benefit your users and peers.
- Make data-driven decisions and in the absence of data, work with internal team members to identify & resolve critical issues in a timely manner.
- Lead proactive conversations with users to foster a better understanding of CitySwift products and their challenges. Suggest optimisations and aid in global expansion.
- Represent user priorities as an internal voice of the customer via support channels, documentation or product/feature feedback or development.
- Contribute to the broader Customer Success team, acting as a trusted advisor throughout multiple customer touchpoints with users.
- Participating in pre & post sales activities.
What you will bring:
- Results-driven individual focused on business outcomes.
- Solution-focused at all times and strong ability to problem-solve.
- Build credibility and trust with customers across all levels.
- Effective communicator who can tailor their communication style as needed.
- Critical thinker who can navigate through a high degree of complexity and ambiguity.
- Ability to use empathy to consultant/train customers through both complex & fundamental challenges.
- The ability to get to the root-cause of issues, match customer strategies to business strategies and deliver programs that drive results.
- Ability to execute on strategic goals, consistently hit targets & KPI’s.
It would be great if you could bring:
- 2+ years relevant work experience in customer success, account management or strategic consulting organisation.
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
- Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What we can offer you;:
- Very Competitive Salary.
- Generous Healthcare
- Flexible hours and remote working opportunities.
- Office in City Centre location.
- Opportunity to make your mark in a high growth Irish Tech Company working alongside, and learning, from our two Co-Founders.
- The product is scaling, with constant engagement and feedback from users and clients to inform the development roadmap.
- Ideas are listened to and encouraged. Experts are allowed to make decisions.
- Open, transparent culture where everyone is kept informed and committed to the company’s future.
- We hire the best so that everyone can learn from each other.
- Bike to Work & TaxSaver commuter scheme.
- Active social club where employees are encouraged to have fun together both inside and outside of work.