< Back to results
Health Care Assistants
- Full Time
Mediwest care are recruiting Health Care Assistants for a patient friendly retirement village in Portumna, Co.Galway.
- Candidates must be committed to their role and be able to communicate effectively with residents and colleagues.
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience/qualifications but recognition will be given to those that are currently undergoing a course of study or those that have experience of working in a care environment.
- The experience of candidates that may have cared for elderly relatives will also be recognised.
- A QQI Level 5 in Care for the Older Person and Care Skills is desirable but not essential. Support will be given to successful candidates to obtain the qualification in early course.
- Variable shifts apply. Successful candidates will be rostered to work various 6hr and 12hr shifts Mon-Sun. Full time weekly hours are 36/42 hours per week, but candidates may be asked to work additional hours to maintain staffing levels.