< Back to results
Home Support Workers / Carers
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate
We are recruiting for Full time and Part time positions in Galway County.
Tearmann Éanna supports elderly individuals to obtain professional, person-centred care and support within their own homes, close to their family, friends and own community.
Our Home Support Workers should be passionate and sincere about providing the best possible care and in helping people live as independently as possible.
Day to day role includes:
· Carrying out requirements of individualized care plan.
· Providing Companionship and social engagement
· Assisting clients with Personal care needs
· Light household duties and meal preparation etc
For more information, please contact the team at 091 505540.
We have an excellent team in place and want to continue to build on that by offering career opportunities for you with us.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
· Desirable FETAC Level 5 modules Care of the Older Person and Care Skills.
· Patient Moving and Manual Handling training.
· Applicants will be Garda Vetted and reference checked prior to commencing role.
· Have an outgoing, friendly and caring personality with excellent communication skills
· Have a strong desire to support people in the comfort of their own homes
· Are reliable and trustworthy with strong sense of empathy.
· Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle.
· Free Garda vetting
· Competitive Pay Rates
· In house Training
· Ongoing Training Supports.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Care: 1 year (Preferred)
People Moving and Handling (Preferred)