< Back to results
HR Manager (Galway)
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
- Salary: Depending on Experience
HR Manager Role:
This role is for a HR Manager who wants to flex their muscles in driving forward HR Strategies and practices that drive clear and measurable success to the organisation. This is a multi-faceted role, with a dynamic growing and responsive company, who has already a solid HR foundation built, but who are looking for someone to take them to the next level.
- Over 5 years’ experience in HR Operations and a minimum of 2 years at HR Manager level.
- Experience working and supporting the Senior Leadership Team
- Demonstrated commercial mind-set and how successful HR strategies can influence the success of the overall Organisation.
- Degree and Post Graduate Qualifications within HR Discipline, and membership of the CIPD is a requirement.
Why would you like this role:
- Hands on operational and strategic role, which allows you to see HR influence overall success of the business model.
- Drive through HR Technological solutions to drive efficiencies and support key decision making based on HR data analytics.
- Drive organisational development and change management within the organisation to improve success in achieving business objectives.
- Clearly see and direct your experience and expertise in Human Resources into the Business.
For a full job description – contact Elizabeth by email firstname.lastname@example.org or directly 087 1251531 for an initial and confidential discussion.