< Back to results
- Full Time
- Salary: DOE
Employer: Hayes Mechanical & Engineering
Role: Human Resources Office Administrator
We offer career development opportunities, work-life balance and best of all, we are a great bunch of people to work with!
We have an exciting opportunity available for an energetic HR/Office Administrator to join our team.
Reporting to the Director & General Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining project documentation, distributing communications to contractors, and clients. It is a fast-paced role which requires an experienced HR professional with efficiency, accuracy, and attention to detail. Working to strict deadlines, you will be an adept multi-tasker and problem solver.
Skills & experience required to excel in this position:
- Schedule site inductions and managing the logistics.
- Maintaining and updating Personnel records.
- Record all Annual and Probationary Reviews.
- Process new hires, leaver and expenses.
- Create, manage lead and evaluate training programmes.
- Deal with all outgoing post and courier requirements.
- Flexible approach when tasks arise which are not specifically covered in this job description.
- Manage incoming calls and organise office administration.
- Assist with ISO9001 & EN1090 Audits and Management System.
Qualifications, and attributes:
- Experience/knowledge of mechanical/construction industry is preferred but not essential.
- High level of Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to work hard and ability to work on own initiative and attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent secretarial and organisational skills.
- Detail orientated, thorough, well organised and effectively manages time.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and meet strict deadlines.
- Rural location so must have own transport.