< Back to results
Injection Moulding Technician
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
The primary responsibility of the Injection Moulding Technician will be to set up and run injection moulding machines to produce high quality components for Medical Device and Pharma Companies.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Set-up and run machines to manufacture components for the medical device industry.
- Carry out minor adjustments under the direction of the Production Manager.
- Provide technical expertise to the Moulding Production Operations team.
- Inspect and test parts using standard inspection tools.
- Complete necessary quality records/documentation.
- Liaise with sales to ensure products are shipped in accordance with customer requirements.
- Receipt and issue of raw materials and monitoring of stock levels.
- Participate in root cause and corrective action to analyse quality issues.
- Participate in Mould trials & validation as required.
- Ensure safety and quality standards are met and safe-working practices are adhered to at all times.
- Previous Injection Moulding experience is essential.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Injection Moulding / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering Technician role or a related discipline is preferred.
- Previous experience as Injection Moulding Machine Setter is desirable.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills are essential.
- Strong Leadership and supervisory skills are desirable.
- Must be available to work on rotating shift
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”