< Back to results
- Full Time
Our client is seeking to hire an Internal Auditor to join the team on a permanent basis. This role would suit an Audit Senior looking for their first step into industry.
- Preparing an Annual Internal Audit Plan based on risk assessment including tasks, assignments and timelines for completion for each task and main activities, and reporting results of audit.
- Conduct internal audits and special reviews to provide assurance regarding the existence and effectiveness of financial, operational, and/or technology internal controls.
- Plan and execute audit assignments in accordance with accepted professional standards and prepare formal written reports to management summarising audit results and solutions to mitigate risk and improve operations.
- Design and execute audits to verify compliance with corporate policies.
- Provide recommendations to management for strengthening controls.
- Make recommendations to management regarding acceptable solutions to address issues or gaps identified.
- Plan and action follow-up to ensure adequate remediation of control issues identified.
- Assist management in developing plans and best practices.
- Within the business, there are ongoing operational and system-related projects. The internal auditor will likely be asked to lead or participate in the management of these projects
- Qualified Accountant with 2 years PQE
- Strong communication skills at all levels of the company
If you are interested in moving to the amazing county of Sligo and joining an organisation where you can flourish, apply with your most recent CV to Bernadette Sisson for immediate consideration.