< Back to results
Machine Design Engineer
- Full Time
JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting a Machine Design Engineer to join a battery technology company, in Galway, Ireland.
Our client is a battery technology company that is solving one of the greatest challenges of our generation, industrial electrification. Their talented team is making an impact on a global scale, driven by a shared vision of a fully electric future.
They thrive in a fast-paced, energetic and innovative culture where no two days are the same.
They take on big challenges and appreciate every opportunity to learn along the way.
When you join our client, you join a team with a thirst for innovation and a hunger for the fun that comes from turning an industry on its head.
The company value all cultures and backgrounds and truly believe that diversity drives innovation. They are growing fast, that means you will grow fast and one day you can say you were there at the beginning.
Installation of mechatronic devices in accordance with the submitted technical documentation
- Improvement of elements after mechanical machining (drilling, milling)
- Installation of pneumatic systems, sensors and profile structures
- Fitting pneumatic and mechanical components
- Mechanical knowledge (actuators, bearings, linear motion systems)
- 5 years’ experience in assembling mechatronic devices
- Mechanical knowledge ( actuators, bearings, linear motion systems)
- Ability to use technical documentation ( paper, copy, computer)
- Handling a drill, milling machine, lathe, saw
- Self-guided person