< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
We have an exciting opening for to work on our client’s manufacturing facility in Sligo.
Why you should apply:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Setting out the department goals, schedules and timetables for activities.
- Helping with the management of manufacturing equipment development.
- Validating new processes and development of technical documentation
- Identifying areas of opportunity for new technology
- Preparing of capital expenditure requests
- Designing new equipment and stations and sourcing new equipment
- Equipment vendor liaison
- Equipment technical transfer from other locations
- Management of capital projects from inception to completion
- Present project status to management, written and verbal
- Deliver technical training
- Maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Preparation of capital expenditure requests for plant.
- Develops monthly engineering metrics.
- Ensure successful external, Division and Corporate audits.
- Ensure compliance with calibration requirements.
- Ensure compliance with PM on manufacturing equipment.
- Ensure compliance with instrument/equipment calibration as per schedule
- Identification and implementation of manufacturing equipment related CIP’s.
- Issue management reports as requested and on time.
- Management of relevant budgets within target.
- Cross train within manufacturing engineering.
- Ensure safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Implementation of equipment/process upgrade in an environment of continuous improvement.
- Supporting the Engineering Team in ensuring that manufacturing equipment is maintained to meet the required legal, divisional and corporate standards.
- Liaising with Division Engineering as required.
- Ensuring the effective management of appropriate internal and external plant projects.
- Implementing of all relevant policies relating to Personnel, Quality, Engineering & Safety.
- Supervising external contractors.
- Negotiating cost / quality effective external contracts.
- Preparing appropriate CAPA plans and implement timelines.
- Developing new processes and completion of validations
- Conducting acceptance trials on new moulds for sub-assembly equipment and introducing these into production
- Presenting project status updates at various management levels
- Participating in Risk Management activities as required.