< Back to results
Marketing Manager – Sligo
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing our clients Marketing Strategy and working with their sales team to market new business accounts and build advocacy.
- Make our marketing activities efficient, dynamic and cost effective.
- Work with management to develop effective marketing strategy.
- Account-Based Marketing – working with sales to strategically market to new business accounts, as well as build advocacy within those accounts.
- Track marketing performance – tuning analytics to measure and compare the effectiveness of varied marketing activities.
- Own marketing data as a strategic asset – take responsibility for the data and the analysis that fuels our entire marketing machine.
- Connect marketing to other functions – with process and tech links into sales, talent recruitment and customer care.
- Other such duties as may be assigned from time to time by their Manager.
- Must have a relevant third level qualification.
- 5 years + in similar senior marketing role in similar industry.
- Strong background in marketing operations and revenue marketing.
- Extensive experience of working with CRM systems and marketing automation technologies.
- Highly analytical outlook and data literacy – with a good understanding of marketing activity effectiveness (website performance, paid media, email campaigns etc.) and the ability to make actionable recommendations.
- Excellent digital skills and understanding of marketing/online technologies.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative work style across multiple teams.
- Worked in a business-to-business environment, particularly working with a direct sales team.
- Strong project management skills with attention to dates, deliverables and budgets.
- Must be available to travel frequently and internationally.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”