< Back to results
- Full Time
King and Moffatt has successfully delivered multiple large-scale projects in Ireland, the UK & multiple locations in Europe. We pride ourselves on being a full building services solutions provider. We are looking for a trainee Mechanical Estimator.
King and Moffatt has a vast portfolio of projects in the following sectors: industrial, commercial, pharmaceutical, food processing, logistics distribution centres.
· Read all tender documents before an estimate is started, and ensure any discrepancies between spec / drawings / tender summary are picked up.
· Record and submit all RFI’s in the correct documentation.
· Prepare estimate in line with exact tender summary provided.
· Review tender.
· List any assumptions, clarifications, VE and conditions etc.
· Attend and participate in Departmental Company & External Meetings
· Keep up to date with industry standards.
· Develop your skills in line with agreed training plan
· Use Ireland and UK Terms and Conditions when submitting a tender.
· Attend Tender Handover Meeting when the project is Won: The Estimator who will have the in-depth knowledge of costs and allowances within the project must have the following information available for the Tender Handover Meeting:
· Tender Drawings
· Tender Specifications
· Tender Summary
· Tender Calculations
· Discuss how Estimator interpreted the project
· Quotations from Suppliers and any discussions between Estimator & Supplier
· Contract Documents
· Comply with all EHSQ policies and procedures as required.
· Copy all relevant Tender information to construction folder.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Knowledge of Mechanical installations an advantage but not essential.
· Bachelor Degree Level in Engineering or similar Discipline.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.