< Back to results
Microsoft Dynamics Developer (Remote)
- Full Time
Primary Purpose of the Role
Intuity Technologies is a Managed Service Provider and Microsoft Gold Partner who provide business solutions for our customers. We are looking for a Developer to join our Business Solutions Team. This is a great opportunity to join a Microsoft Partner and work with the latest technologies as part of a growing team.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate to join our growing team supporting our clients in their digital transition, implementing and managing microsoft solutions. We will support you in the development of your expertise in this area and provide opportunities to work on interesting projects.
This position will provide you with a lot of challenges, responsibilities and also ownership for your projects. You will have the autonomy to grow and develop as much as you like, with no limitation on how do you want to progress in your career.
The CRM Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering technical solutions for clients.
- Solution envisioning and design in agile development environments primarily with Dynamics 365 as a platform, but introducing other elements of the Microsoft technology stack where necessary (Dynamics 365, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Communicate with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure the solution design meets requirements.
- Maintain a “Trusted Advisor” relationship with the customer and identify opportunities for further project work for both the Microsoft 365 practice and Managed IT Services team.
- Take part in the pre-sales process, providing input to tenders and bids when necessary and prototyping and demoing solutions to potential customers
- Work with Head of Business Solutions on developing and implementing operational improvements within the team
- Assist in project planning process, in estimating development effort and allocation of development and testing tasks
- Identify project risks and participate in defining risk mitigation and control activities.
- Make recommendations on the allocation of resources to projects according to skills and capacity and provide mentoring support to developer resources
- Work closely with developers to ensure implementations are in line with the proposed design and overall standards
- Work as part of the development team on smaller projects towards a quality, on-time delivery
- Evaluate new products and 3rd party components when the need arises to assess their fitness for purpose
- Strong technical knowledge of the Dynamics 365 product (and the wider Microsoft technology stack)
- Experience of Power Apps and Power Bi
- Excellent client engagement and consulting skills
- Experience in a customer-facing role and will quickly adapt to and understand unfamiliar industry sectors and business processes.
- Experience managing others and ability to motivate, develop and lead others
- Team orientated
Education and Skills:
- Relevant third level degree in field of computer science or other
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 – 2016, including extension development
- 2 years .NET (C#)/ ASP.NET (MVC)
- 2 years Microsoft SQL Server (2005/2008)
- Team Foundation Server
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013/2010
- Microsoft SSIS/SSAS
- Unit Testing Frameworks (such as NUnit)
- Windows Communication Foundation
- Xamarin Mobile Development