< Back to results
- Full Time
- On site
Team Horizon currently has an exciting opening for a Moulding Engineer to work on our client’s manufacturing facility in Sligo.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Designing and project planning for new mould tools and processes.
- Integrating new Injection mould tooling and equipment in manufacturing processes.
- Overseeing existing lines, investigation yields and quality trends.
- Preparing appropriate CAPA plans and implement per timelines.
- Leading projects against agreed project milestones.
- Partnering with Marketing and Business Development, Customers, Suppliers, Vendors and Internal Cross-Functional teams as required.
- Ensuring projects are delivered on-time and within budget according to business requirements.
- Coordinating and analysis of metrology measurements during product development phases.
- Decision making on mould design and steel adjustments to meet tight tolerances.
- Establishing calibration, preventive maintenance and spare parts programmes.
- Ensuring compliance with calibration and maintenance requirements.
- Ensuring safety standards are met and safe working practices adhered to.
- Ensuring compliance with all Quality, Regulatory, GMP requirements and adherence to all policies and relevant legislation
- Participating in Risk Management activities as required.