< Back to results
- Full Time
- Salary: Depending on Experience
We are recruiting for a Moulding Engineer, to work in a dynamic contract Injection Moulding company, with an established an excellent reputation in Precision Moulding of technically challenging products, reliability and customer service.
This will be a site-based position, and you will be responsible for overseeing the Performance Qualification of 20+ Injection Moulding machines ranging from 50 T up to 200 T, as well as implementing process improvements on existing processes, and implementing cost improvement ideas within the Moulding Department.
What do you need:
Relevant third level qualification (NQF level 8) in Polymer, Biomedical or Mechanical Engineering
Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
Experienced in injection Moulding, Mould Tooling, and diagnostics, repair and maintenance of all related equipment
What does this Role offer to you?
- New and existing Product Development
- Working directly with Senior Management Team
- Gain experience within Medical Device contract manufacturing and cleanroom technology
- Autonomy and support to make a difference
- Input into the overall development and success of the organisation
If this sounds like a role you are interested in please contact us to get a full job description.