< Back to results
MRP Systems Specialist
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Our Client, a leading Medtech Company, based in Sligo is hiring an MRP Systems Specialist. Reporting to the General Manager, the MRP Systems Specialist will have responsibility for devising and implementing process & systems solutions on the MRP system. The successful candidate will take ownership of the Reporting and Inventory Management on-site and work very closely with the Production and Finance Manager to support live operations.
Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Day to day management of the MRP system.
- Develop up to date knowledge of current and future IT capabilities.
- Provide clear and consistent status reporting on solutions and progress to all stakeholders within the company.
- Manage Customer returns and material into the plant.
- Generate purchase orders and monitor goods received with relevant departments.
- Manage month-end batch closure for production.
- Manage documentation for new products and raw material set up.
- Creation of departments/resources for new processes/projects
- Creation and maintenance of production scan sheets.
- Assist the production team with any labelling, equipment, or software issues.
- Liaise with Quality and logistics to close out inventory on a monthly basis.
- Check trial material stocks and issue to projects.
- Monthly KPI and Shipping reporting.
- Work closely with Business Development Manager and Design & Quotations Manager re material pricing and sourcing.
- Act as a bridge support between New Product Introduction, Tool Trialling & Manufacturing to allow a seamless efficient transition.
- Carry Out Regular Inventory Cycle counts to ensure the accuracy of Inventory.
- Monitor Inventory at Third Parties to insure the timely recording of inventory movements and the accuracy of inventory balances.
- Work with Financial Controller to ensure the accuracy of Inventory Standard Costs and carry out an annual roll up of Inventory costs.
- Perform other tasks as directed by Manager.
- Generation and update of SOPs, batch record updates and product changes where necessary.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience leading MRP software implementation and business workflow projects, preferably in a global organisation.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and able to prioritise effectively.
- Experience in Injection Moulding, Tooling, or Medical Device industry is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences
- Knowledge of the Six Sigma approach and methodology for eliminating defects in the manufacturing process is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and a strong Commercial Awareness.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”