< Back to results
- Full Time
- Mid-Senior Level
- Salary: Based on Experience
The office manager will offer support on a on the day to day running of the organisation. The role is broad, varied and very fast paced. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing motivated individual looking to progress their career.
Aspects of the Role
- Supports company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements.
- Proactively handle queries and support the management team
- Financial support – invoicing, processing expenses, reconciliation of office payables, etc.
- Assisting with the planning and execution of various projects and company events
- Developing and implementing office policies, procedures and standards to ensure effective office operations
- Assisting the HR department with various HR admin roles including employee file setup/updating/onboarding/inductions
Skills and Experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in office management or similar role.
- Sage experience is an advantage
- Must have accounts & Hr experience
- Meticulous attention to detail, flexible, very well organised with excellent communication skills
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft office Packages
- Strong collaborator, focused on team success
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Ability to work with people and to deadlines.
- Creative and determined problem solver with a critical eye
- Adaptable and comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving, environment