< Back to results
Operations Finance Manager
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Operations Finance Manager is responsible for all company financial accounting, reporting, and treasury management.
- Manage all Accounting Operations.
- Preparation of the Budgets, Financial forecasts, and report variances.
- Prepare timely monthly Financial Statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of Regulatory & Statutory reporting.
- Support month-end and year-end close processes.
- Manage and comply with Regulatory, Government, Revenue and CRO filings.
- Develop and document business processes to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Work with Operations Management to enhance their systems and help improve production and inventory costing methods.
- Other duties as required
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Extensive experience in a similar role in a Manufacturing environment.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Accounting software.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage diverse responsibilities.
- Proven leadership capability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be motivated and self-driven.
- Multinational accounting experience desirable.
There is scope for career development and additional responsibilities with this position in time.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot®Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”