< Back to results
Payroll & Benefits Specialist
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a Payroll & Benefits Specialist based in Ballina, Co. Mayo, on a 12 month contract.
- Coordinate and administer activities of Annual Base Pay Review, Annual Incentive Plan,
- Flexible Benefits, and Healthcare.
- Lead the administration of the Share Participation Scheme and KO Ireland Retirement Plan for all- Ireland sites
- Lead and/or provide support on implementation of Plant and Ireland initiatives.
- Manage payroll activities for the plant, in conjunction with – Shared Services.
- Vendor management including managing budgets for consulting services and external consultants.
- Co-ordinate and ensure all compensation, benefits and payroll related activities are processed correctly and timely;
- Support managers on a wide variety of employee issues leading to a successful resolution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ HR experience with an in depth understanding of compensation andbenefits, including benefits administration, pension plans, medical insurance and share schemes
- Experience in high volume manufacturing operation is preferred.
- A recognised Degree in any of the following: Business Studies, Accounting, Human
- Resources, Commerce preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including influencing skills;
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of Compensation and Benefits;
- Employment Legislation;
- Strong Communication Skills with ability to build sustainable relationships across all areas of the business;
- Computer Skills – strong HR Systems knowledge, Time and Attendance systems, Microsoft
- Windows and Power Point;
- Strong MS Excel capability required;
- Organisational skills with ability to prioritise according to business requirements;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solving skills.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment 086 0678360 or at firstname.lastname@example.org