< Back to results
- Full Time
JWR are working with a busy friendly Accountancy Practice in Mayo to recruit a qualified Practice Accountant.
This would be a very good opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to expand their career in practice accountancy.
Key Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders and SME Clients from different sectors and industries.
- Filing and paying Vat, P30, and Corporation Tax liabilities for clients.
- Preparation of Income Tax Workings including rental accounts.
- Assistance on Audit Files with Audit Seniors.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Qualified Accountant – CPA /ACA/ ACCA
- Experience working/trained in an accountancy practice is essential.
- Be familiar with relevant accounting standards,
- Knowledge of Sage accounts and Thesaurus.
- Have strong communication/ client management skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.