< Back to results
Process Engineer – Electronics
- Full Time
Ei Electronics is a successful multinational Irish company with a leadership position globally in the design and manufacture of Fire and Carbon Monoxide detection products for the residential sector.
Ei at a glance
Employing over 1000 people, the company is headquartered in Shannon, Ireland, occupying a 23,000 m” campus where all key manufacturing, R&D and commercial functions are located. Overseas sales and marketing subsidiaries are located in the UK, Germany, France, Poland and the USA.
The Company’s success is based on a culture of Quality, Service and Product Innovation over 30 years. R&D is the lifeblood of Ei Electronics, with sensor technologies at the core of our product advancement. As a global leader in the industry, Ei Electronics is now at the forefront of emerging Cloud-based “Connected Home” and IOT developments.
Working with one of Irelands leading indigenous electronics companies, provides a wide array of opportunities and possibilities to grow.
Life at Ei
· Work in dynamic and innovative business environment with unique cross functional involvement
· Exceptional learning and development opportunities through our Apprenticeship, Graduate and Engineering Leadership Programmes
· Excellent career advancement opportunities
· Prime Midwest location offering unrivalled work-life balance
· Inclusive Benefits package
Due to its continued success, the Company now has the following exciting career opportunity:
Process Engineer – Electronics
· Responsible for day to day troubleshooting on quality/process issues,
· Ensuring that manufacturing processes are consistent with the product quality requirements of the business,
· Working with cross departmental teams to resolve issues and drive process improvements,
· Conduct internal IMS & process audits,
· Working with suppliers on quality issues,
· Create and maintain Quality procedure documents,
· Supporting QA auditor processes,
· Supporting implementation of Engineering Changes to product,
· Document control,
· Attend daily production meetings,
· Update and use IMS management database software (Q-Pulse)
· Produce corrective actions and technical fault reports,
· Provide training,
· Visit and conduct supplier audits,
· Support external auditors in their auditing activities,
· Leading projects,
· Data collection, report generation and presentation
· Have good computer skills (E.G. Excel, Word, Power point, Access,)
· Relevant third-level qualification in Electronics
· Experience in reading electronic schematics and technical documentation
· Able to work on own initiative (responsible decision maker)
· Experience in Electronics debug to a component level
· Have experience of working and maintaining a Quality management system (ISO9001:2015)
· Experience in Quality Control tools – Six Sigma tools, SPC, FMEA, Control Plan
· Experience dealing with manufacturing issues
· Experience in working with Suppliers and customers to resolve quality issues.
· Be willing to take on new skillsets and duties where required
· Good communicator with ability to understand technical subjects.
· Driving license