< Back to results
- Full Time
Do you have previous Production Operative experience in a manufacturing Industry? If so please see below for more details relating to this fantastic opportunity.
Our client, a world leader in the manufacture of single-use process solutions supporting the bio-pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical industries is looking to hire a Production Operatives to work in their world-class manufacturing facility based in Mayo.
- Follow detailed instructions and perform other tasks as directed.
- Carrying out operations in the manufacturing areas, including packing and labeling.
- Ensure manufacturing activities are completed in a manner that will not compromise the health and safety of employees and visitors to the site.
- Complete and comply with all documentation as required in the process.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience working in a previous manufacturing role preferred.
- Must be fluent in the English language.
- Operators must be critical thinkers.
- Must be a Team player and result orientated.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic individuals who take pride in their work and how they are contributing to the success of the organisation.
Other Considerations: Only non-smokers are permitted to work in the facility. This is due to cigarette particles damaging the products.