< Back to results
- Full Time
- On site
Team Horizon currently has an exciting opening for a Project Engineer to work on our client’s manufacturing facility in Sligo.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
- Our client has developed a stand-out culture of innovation, inclusion and development, and consistently features as a great place to work.
- The role is generously compensated, and attracts a competitive base salary and highly attractive benefits package.
- Excellent career progression opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Providing engineering services to the plant, in order to maximize the availability of all site process equipment and utilities.
- Managing capital engineering projects within site for small to medium sized projects
- Controlling uptime of process equipment and optimizing efficiencies both in equipment and process performance.
- Supporting the engineering team with emphasis on continual operational improvements.
- Providing process engineering support and technical trouble shooting within the site.
- Improving the operations and reliability of equipment and processes by the successful identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Managing the execution of projects within the engineering group including specific process safety projects.
- Supporting the provision of process safety initiatives to the site.
- Collaborating with production to ensure equipment performance is maximized.
- Liaising with internal/external engineering personnel and contract maintenance providers in maintaining trouble shooting, and installing/commissioning equipment.
- Overseeing execution of process equipment PM’s and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Technical trouble shooting to all site operations and reliability of equipment and processes by the successful identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Leading process equipment commissioning and validation activities.
- Identifying and project managing continuous improvement projects.
- Working closely with all site functions and other departments to deliver these continuous improvement projects.
- Preparing feasibility studies and budget management for all assigned projects.
- Managing and negotiating external contracts and contractors.
- Supporting all major site initiatives and sites core goals.
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY:
- Degree in a relevant engineering Discipline
- 5 years’ + experience in process/project engineering, with relevant experience of batch processing, automation, project management, commissioning and validation, equipment reliability and continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of installing/commissioning/qualifying API process equipment, Drug Product process equipment, laboratory equipment, utility equipment.
- Working knowledge of distributed control systems, such as Delta V.
- Experience of the requirements of hazardous areas/ATEX, etc.
- Logical and structured approach to resolving day to day engineering issues typical of a live manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of cGMP and regulatory requirements relating to the Healthcare industry is required, in particular change control systems – e.g., Trackwise.
- Proved project management skills, including the ability to deliver projects on schedule, within budget, and meeting the predefined quality requirements.