< Back to results
- Full Time
- Salary: 30000
Company and role overview
Our client is an industry leader in the Kitchen sector and are now seeking a Customer Projects Manager for their Limerick based showroom. This role will suit someone who is comfortable managing multiple projects at once and enjoys lots of day-to-day interaction with both customers and other members of staff and suppliers.
No previous experience working with kitchens is necessary and excellent training will be provided.
This role is Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
· You be the principle point of contact with the customer in managing the end-to-end completion of their project.
· On behalf of the customer, you will, through your duties and responsibilities work to ensure the customer’s project is completed correctly, on time and to standard
· Ensure all customer and order paperwork is correct and processed in an effective efficient and timely manner
· Take on full responsibility to co-ordinate and manage that customers order and project, to ensure that the customer’s kitchen or wardrobes are delivered and fitted in line with all expected parameters
Qualifications and Skills
- You’ll need a proven track record of being able to manage multiple projects and/or calendars
- Superb organisational skills
- Customer focused and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic salary – €30k
- Performance related commission
- Opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
Please note that this is a condensed version of the full job description, a full version will be provided to applicants for the role.
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.