< Back to results
Quality Technician II (Evening Shift)
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Our Client, a leading Medical Device company based in Galway, is hiring a Quality Technician II. The successful candidate will work as part of the Quality team to ensure manufacturing and quality system processes are supported from a quality and compliance perspective.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Make product dispositions as and when required. Update documentation such as specifications and visual standards to better define the quality characteristic being dispositioned.
- Prepare and update documentation such as Work Instructions, Product Routings (CHR’s), Visual Standards etc. as required.
- Prepare Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s). Obtain the necessary approvals and where necessary implement on the document control system.
- Perform inspections on product (incoming, in-process and final) as required. This may arise due to product quality investigations, incoming inspection capacity etc.
- Prepare process data such as yield, output rates, No. of NCR’s etc.
- Perform First Article Inspections as required.
- Raise Non-Conformance Reports and ensure associated product is segregated, oversee that NCR’s are closed out in a timely manner.
- Oversee the execution of validation activity as required.
- Carry out scheduled audits (Internal, Standard Work, out of the box etc.)
- Participate in improvement activities, including Kaizen events.
- To take on other duties which the Company may assign you from time to time. These ‘other duties’ will be agreed with Management prior to any assignment.
- Diploma qualification Quality or a related discipline Or significant relevant experience in a quality assurance role within the Medical Device Industry.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar Quality related role in the Medical Device / Components industry.
- Thorough knowledge of Medical Device products and processes.
- Must be able to make product dispositions decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- A positive attitude in dealing with people.
- Ability to learn and adapt to various situations.
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”