< Back to results
R&D Project Manager
- Full Time
- On site
- Mid-Senior Level
Reporting to the R&D Director, working closely with all functions at all levels to plan, resource, budget, control and drive the successful achievement of the project deliverables and product launch.
- Manage R&D projects in compliance with approved procedures and in adherence to the company’s design control procedures which have been developed in accordance with the requirements of ISO 13485:2016, Medical Device Directives/Regulations and FDA 21 CFR 820.
- Develop, initiate, execute and control project plans with cross-functional team input.
- Identify, mitigate and communicate project schedule and technical risks
- Build team ownership and commitment for the project.
- Ensure that satisfactory standards of quality of design are achieved for all products.
- Ensure all project team members are aware of the company’s quality policy, quality manual and procedures in relation to how they impact on the design and development of devices.
- Identify and prioritise policies and objectives necessary to achieve and maintain design innovation and quality.
- Communicate and influence the resolution of cross-functional team issues.
- Provide input to functional managers on team and team member performance.
- Lead and support improvements to the project management infrastructure by implementing best practices, tools and techniques.
- A minimum of 5 years’ Project Management experience in the medical device industry, ideally within R&D/Product Development.
- Degree level qualification in engineering or a strongly related field.
- Professional Project Management certification desirable.
- Strong competency in MS Office tools and Project management applications.
- Experience with Nitinol based Class III implants, delivery systems and combination devices.
- The role may involve some European, USA or Japan travel
Note: By applying for this position, you may also be considered by Pale Blue Dot Recruitment for other or future related vacancies.
Pale Blue Dot® Recruitment
“The Resource for the MedTech Workforce”