< Back to results
Recently Qualified Accountant
- Full Time
JWR Employment Specialists are recruiting a Recently Qualified Accountant to join our client’s manufacturing facility in Co. Mayo.
Our client is an export driven manufacturer of agricultural machinery, located in Co. Mayo. Their products can be seen working in over 55 countries.
THE ROLE :
- Preparation of timely monthly management accounts for the group including preparation of month end reports, reconciliations, and classifications of accounts.
- Ensuring comprehensive month end files are prepared to support all balances held at the reporting date including detailed schedules for accruals, provisions, and prepayments.
- Closing month end ledgers on the ERP system.
- Manage the annual external statutory audit and preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of monthly and annual Revenue Returns.
- Qualifications/ Experience:
- ACA qualification.
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- Access to company pension scheme.
- Access to company health insurance