< Back to results
- Full Time
We are seeking to hire a Recruitment Consultant to join our high-performing, long-established Sligo team to service our MedTech and Pharmaceutical clients across the North West region.
Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment firms providing recruitment solutions to clients for over 30 years. Awarded a ‘Deloitte Best Managed Company’ platinum status in 2020 and awarded the ‘Great Places to Work’ status for the 5th year running in 2019, we are proud of our achievements and owe this success to our committed teams nationwide.
Our success is based on solid company values and an outstanding record for delivering consistently exceptional customer service.
*This role will be remote working initially with the opportunity to work from our offices in Sligo town, once restrictions allow.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Source, screen and recruit Engineering/Technical/Science professionals utilising Collins McNicholas’ extensive database, social media channels, online advertising, industry networks and headhunting techniques.
- Manage the complete recruitment process lifecycle.
- Understand and meet all monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge of your sector whilst building an effective appropriate network.
- Develop lasting relationships through demonstrating added value to both clients and candidates.
- Provide effective account management of existing clients
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline (Science, Engineering, Technical, Business).
- Minimum 2 years of professional recruitment experience.
- An expert sourcing skillset to include hands-on knowledge of various sourcing channels to generate qualified candidates.
- Ability to overcome obstacles, proactively manage expectations and relationships, provide innovative ideas and solutions and shares best practices.
- A competitive, solutions-oriented, can-do attitude with a genuine interest in people, their careers and in business.
- A professional approach and commitment to customer service, with a genuine desire to deliver an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with no commission thresholds, quarterly sales incentives and attractive performance-based annual bonus.
- Pension contribution, Life Assurance, Disability benefit, Income continuance, Maternity/Paternity Assistance.
- Company Employee Assistance Programme (EAP).
- 22 days annual leave increasing with service.
- Annual leave purchase scheme.
- Clearly defined career path with extensive learning & development programme.
- Educational assistance.
- Active wellness programme with monthly themes.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins, Principal Consultant & Team Lead.